Frequently Asked Question
How to change password in windows Laptop ?
Last Updated 9 months ago
To change your password in Windows, you can follow these steps:
- Press the Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys simultaneously on your keyboard. This will bring up a menu with several options.
- From the menu, select "Change a password." This will open the "Change Password" window.
- In the "Change Password" window, you will be prompted to enter your current password. Type your current password in the "Current password" field.
- Next, enter your new password in the "New password" field. Ensure that your new password meets the requirements set by your organization or Windows. Typically, a strong password includes a combination of letters (both uppercase and lowercase), numbers, and special characters. It is recommended to choose a password that is not easily guessable and is unique to you.
- Retype your new password in the "Confirm new password" field to confirm that you have entered it correctly.
- Optionally, you can enter a password hint in the "Type a password hint" field. This hint can help you remember your password but should not be too obvious or easily guessed by others.
- Click on the "Change password" button to apply the changes.
- If the new password you entered meets the requirements and is accepted, you will receive a confirmation that your password has been changed successfully.